Successful Team Building
Two day programme
What Our Customers said…..
‘It’s extremely helpful for managers who want their teams to work more effectively.’
‘It would help a person become a better leader and a team player.’
‘Problems can be solved through what I learnt in the course.’
‘It helps me improve the way we lead in our organisation.’
Managers, supervisors, team leaders and senior staff, do you ever ask –
- How can my staff become a team?
- What leadership style is best?
- What can I do when team morale is low?
- How do I balance staff needs and task needs?
- How can cultural difference enhance the team’s effectiveness?
Successful Team Building will help you find the answers and set you on the right path to build a winning team at work.
To acquire or develop skills to build and lead a successful, task driven team.
Managers, supervisors, team leaders and senior staff.
- Group formation and function – what makes a team different from a group
- Models of team building – application of the best model to suit your needs
- Team roles and responsibilities – identifying and using individuality and dealing with cultural difference
- Leadership styles – identifying your style
- Team problem solving – strategies for productive and time saving meetings.
- Sustaining group morale – how motivation works
- Raising standards of performance
- Group activities which define a team and how it functions, and activities to reflect individual leadership and participative roles.
- Observation and discussion of these activities
- Video based observation and discussion
- Self check activities
Self check, team and peer review, general and private assessment by the presenter.