Successful Negotiation Skills
Two day programme
What Our Customers said…..
‘The specific ways in which my communication in the workplace is now improved are …negotiating with customers when faced with the competitor’s package.’
‘Role playing helped me realise how to stick to and use the facts.’
Are these some of your problems –
- Agreements not made?
- Objectives not reached?
- Issues not identified?
- Sales not made?
- Staff relations unsatisfying?
- Costly delays caused by deadlock?
Find solutions with win-win strategies of successful negotiation.
To negotiate for a win-win outcome.
People who negotiate as part of their business, professional or private life in dealings with customers, colleagues, staff, administrators, unions and government agencies.
- The negotiation provokes
- Preparing for negotiation
- Identifying the issue
- Formulating and presenting a proposition
- Strategies and challenges.
- Effective listening
- Negotiating tactics and strategies
- Effective bargaining
- Resolving a deadlock
- Collaborative negotiation
- Reaching mutual agreement
- Participants work through a series of activities exploring each stage of the negotiation process using video and role play to experience both sides of an issue.
- They work one-on-one, in pairs and teams.
- They have a chance to test their skills in a complete negotiating activity.
In this practical workshop, participants can evaluate their success by the outcome of their negotiating activities.